Customer Care Measurement & Consulting (CCMC) is committed to protecting your privacy. Our policies and practices are intended to ensure we handle your personally identifiable information (personal information) responsibly.
CCMC collects personal information from various sources, including:
- Website visitors;
- Survey respondents for customer experience market research studies that are conducted by CCMC for its clients or for general marketplace research, and
- Survey respondents when we receive personal information from a client as part of an ongoing customer experience tracking program.
What personal information do we collect?
- We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us or our clients for our customer experience services. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, e-mail address, demographic information about you, your household and business, and your responses to questions asked as part of our customer experience work.
- Our website is also set up to gather and store the following information about your visit:
- Your Internet domain name and IP address;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- The when and what of your visit – the day, time and pages.
- We do not collect sensitive personally identifiable information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, health or financial information.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Why does CCMC collect personal information?
- To conduct customer experience market research.
- To verify or validate your responses if needed to ensure the accuracy of our research.
- To respond to inquiries and assist in problem resolution.
- To monitor use of and improve our website.
Under what circumstances does CCMC share personal information?
- When you agree to participate in a survey, we analyze answers in the aggregate, regardless of how collected (online, direct mail or phone). Aggregated information may be provided to our clients, other entities or the public, but your personal information is not shared.
- When legally required to do so.
- CCMC does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
How does CCMC protect your personal information?
- We store personal information submitted online on our servers. Our Internet hardware is maintained in a secure environment, accessible only to authorized personnel.
- We protect our network from inappropriate access through continuous firewall protection, anti-virus protection, and identification, authentication and authorization procedures.
- We transmit certain data securely through secure socket layers (SSLs).
- We limit personally information to those with a need to know.
- We retain all personal information submitted by mail or phone in a physically secure facility.
- prevent duplicate responses to surveys;
- allow you to opt-out of future survey participation; and
- administer and improve our website.
How long do we retain personal information?
We retain personal information for at least as long as needed to provide services. We may retain personal information beyond the time we provide services, depending on our agreement with our client.
If you wish to request that we dispose of your personal information, contact us. If necessary, we will also coordinate on your behalf with our client for which the information was collected. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What about links on our site?
Questions or concerns?
We welcome hearing from you. Our contact information is below or you may use write us online.
Last reviewed and updated: January 1, 2016
Questions regarding this policy can be directed to:
Customer Care Measurement & Consulting LLC
2121 Eisenhower Avenue, Ste. 501, Alexandria, VA 22314
Toll Free: 1 844 ASK CCMC