HealthCare Supplier Profile
A prominent Fortune 100 medical product supplier with annual sales exceeding $1 billion and over 1,500 employees.
This marketplace leader sought to accentuate its core strengths and shore up a few known vulnerabilities by identifying and improving in those areas that mattered most to customers.
Armed with metrics that translated “customer satisfaction” outcomes into “bottom-line” implications, the company built an engaging and enduring methodology for not just listening to, but acting on customer experience, insights, and opportunities.
- Steadily increasing satisfaction levels among new customers.
- 11%-point annual increase in new customer satisfaction.
- Soaring satisfaction for new customers with core product.
- 78% increase in new customer satisfaction for a core product (from 49% to 87% Very satisfied).
- Improved visibility of credible customer experience metrics.
- Improved on-time delivery results. Better contact center experiences. Fewer customer complaints. Greater product availability.