David’s methodological prowess coupled with a passion for innovative analytics is helping leading companies get the most from their investment in listening to the voice of the customer.
David has an aptitude, the skill set, and a penchant for bridging the proverbial gap between the science of the customer experience and business acumen. As he sees it, complex statistics and mathematics don’t have much value if they don’t genuinely shape decisions and actions that improve the customer experience.
Possessing a rare talent for fashioning business cases from survey results, and demonstrating a zeal for storytelling with complex data, David is helping blue chip companies improve their customer experience ROI.
His skills in bringing data to life have been honed over a decade of practical experience, working with some of the best and most admired corporations from more than a dozen sectors.
David lives in Alexandria, Virginia with his wife Christine and their daughter Helena.
- 15+ years
- TARP Worldwide
- American Petroleum Institute
- Soza & Company
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., Economics, 1995
- American University, M.P.A., 1997
- The George Washington University, Survey Design & Analysis Certificate, 2003
- Board Member, Arizona State University
- Member, American Association For Public Opinion Research (AAPOR)
- Member, Insights Association
- Member, International Customer Service Association (ICSA)
- Chair, Market Research Committee, ICSA