A leading B2B global manufacturer with annual sales exceeding $1.75 billion.
Mostly, this company had observed the customer experience through a one-dimensional, product-centric lens. If it was to broaden its field of vision, it would need to do so by solving challenges, like how do we:
- Turn ourselves “inside out” and cultivate a more customer-driven culture?
- Obtain meaningful survey results when we have a relatively small, finite customer base?
- Harmonize the “hard science” of quality with “soft and squishy” customer experience data?
- Facilitate global consensus among independent, strong-willed regional stakeholders?
Trusting CCMC’s four decades of experience in moving B2B front-runners from measuring to managing the customer experience, the company adopted a proven three-step solution.
- Baseline Survey: Where are we starting from & what matters most?
- Action Planning: How can we operationalize changes?
- Annual Tracker: What’s the impact of our actions?
The company achieved no less than transformational improvement, increasing overall satisfaction by 11% points following the baseline survey stage.
Customers said the company was..
- 8%-points more committed to excellence
- 9%-points easier to do business with
- 32%-points more responsive to requests