All of the buzz words have been spoken, the programs deployed, and the pieces are in place for increasing market share, improving profitability, and delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
There are just a few minor problems: orders are down, returns are up, and customer defection is on the rise. How can this be?
Is it an unmet need for high-touch service? Is there rampant turnover in sales and account management? Is the company definition of “ease of doing business” out of alignment with the customer view?
Leveraging proven methodologies and innovative analytics, CCMC’s voice of the customer insights are helping leading manufacturers and distributors unleash the profitability of coupling traditional quality programs with a customer-centric approach to doing business. We’re working side-by-side with companies across this sector, including:
- Consumer durable goods
- Industrial durable goods
- Medical products
- Business products
- Industrial chemicals
- Commercial printing
- Paints, coatings, and adhesives
Does your company know what matters most to customers and the bottom-line payback for delivering against those key drivers of the customer experience? CCMC has an acclaimed and results-based legacy of helping companies across the manufacturing and distribution sector listen to the voice of the customer and realize the benefits of delivering a better customer experience.
- In depth satisfaction and loyalty surveys that
- Identify the key drivers of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Pinpoint competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Define the image and brand of the company
- Quantify the perception and awareness of existing products and services, as well as the feasibility of new offerings
- Identify the causes for lost customers
- Intensive, one-to-one interviews with C-level decision makers
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty tracking programs that improve the customer experience, increase customer loyalty, and promote positive word-of-mouth advertising in the marketplace
- Customer care assessments that engineer best practices in service excellence across touch points
- Customer care training programs to enhance the communication skills of customer-facing staff