More bits, maximum bytes, and unparalleled access to data and knowledge. Products that virtually sing, dance, and shine your shoes.
Then, there’s the customer.
How do I install it and get it to work?
How can I customize all of these spectacular features?
If it stops working, where can I get it fixed right, the first time?
It sort of works, but not like it’s described in your marketing brochure or by your sales representative.
If it’s such high quality, why do I need extra consulting services or an extended service contract?
There’s little doubt that customer care – the service given before, during, and after a purchase – has emerged as a lynchpin to long-term loyalty in the information technology and communications sector.
CCMC is helping leaders in the information technology and communications sector listen to the voice of the customer and bridge the proverbial gap between meeting “specifications” and exceeding “expectations.” We’re working side-by-side with:
- Software and hardware manufacturers
- Internet service providers
- Cellular and wireless providers
- Cable and satellite television providers
- Consumer electronics manufacturers and retailers
Does your company know what matters most to customers and the bottom-line payback for delivering against those key drivers of the customer experience? CCMC has an acclaimed and results-based legacy of helping companies across the information technology and communications sector listen to the voice of the customer and realize the benefits of delivering a better customer experience.
- In depth satisfaction and loyalty surveys that
- Identify the key drivers of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Pinpoint competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Define the image and brand of the company
- Quantify the perception and awareness of existing products and services, as well as the feasibility of new offerings
- Identify the causes for lost customers
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty tracking programs that improve the customer experience, increase customer loyalty, and promote positive word-of-mouth advertising in the marketplace
- Customer care assessments that engineer best practices in service excellence across touch points
- Customer care training programs to enhance the communication skills of customer-facing staff