Consumer care – the service given before, during, and after a purchase – has emerged as a key driver of CPG brand loyalty. Effective consumer care is essential to managing the new product “frenzy,” one-to-one communication with an ever-increasing segmentation of the consumer base, CPG loyalty programs, and responsiveness to a marketplace that is increasingly health-conscious, “green,” and cause-oriented.
CCMC is helping some of the world’s best known and admired CPG brands meet this challenge head on by harnessing the voice of the consumer. CCMC’s voice of the consumer analytics support a reliable, fact-based approach to increasing the ROI for consumer care. Our CPG client base includes industry leaders from:
- Beer, wine, and spirits
- Pet foods
- Over-the-counter remedies
- Direct-to-consumer products
Does your company know what matters most to consumers and the bottom-line payback for delivering against those key drivers of the consumer care experience? CCMC has an acclaimed and results-based legacy of helping companies across the CPG sector listen to the voice of the consumer and realize the benefits of delivering a better consumer care experience.
- In depth satisfaction and loyalty surveys that quantify the relative ROI of improved products, packaging, branding, and consumer care practices
- Ongoing satisfaction and loyalty tracking programs that help CPG contact centers realize the brand loyalty benefits of exceptional consumer care by
- Increasing the effectiveness of telephone, e-mail, chat, and correspondence interactions
- Monitoring the performance of outsource contact centers from the consumer point-of-view
- Optimizing the goodwill/coupon policies, health and nutrition initiatives, and consumer loyalty programs
- Benchmarking the effectiveness and ROI of outsourced and company-owned contact centers
- Best practices for leveraging contact center data and sharing consumer insights with key stakeholders in Quality, Marketing, and Brand Management